Infant Life Jacket with Collar - Yellow/Navy - 0-30lbs
Designed with the littlest paddlers in mind, the infant life jacket with collar is built to flip your tiny human face-up in the event they go overboard.
- One Size for Infants Front zipper with buckle
- Durable 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D nylon liner
- 2 points of adjustment
- Large soft collar
- Grab loop
- Built-in crotch strap
- USCG approved Type III PFD.
- Buoyancy: min 9lbs 6oz
- Weight: 0-30lbs.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Zipper
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: PVC and EPE/PE
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight. OCCASIONALLY Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY-Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.