Moxie Women's Life Jacket - Merlot/Coral - X-Small/Small
The Moxie Life Jacket is the high-back PFD featuring our signature Adjust-A-Bust system for ultimate comfort.
- Removable underbust memory foam pads
- Adjustable shoulders mimic the fit and support of a sports bra to allow for all-day comfort.
- Front entry with buckles
- Durable and soft 300D polyester shell
- Soft 200D polyester liner
- Women-specific fit with 8 points of adjustment
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system 2 expanding zippered stretch mesh pockets
- Adjustable shoulders
- Sunglasses loops
- Reflective trim on front, back, and shoulders
- Daisy chain attachments
- Tethered signal whistle
- Lash tab
- USCG Approved Type III PFD.
- Chest Size: 30-36'' XS/SM, 36-46" MD/LG, 46-56" XL/2X
- Buoyancy: min 16lbs 2oz
- Weight: 80lbs & up.
- Fabric (shell): 300D Polyester
- Fabric (liner): 200D Polyester
- Entry Style: Front Buckle
- Webbing: Polypropylene
- Foam: EPE
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years from Date of Purchase
- EVERY USE - Rinse after use, especially after use in salt water. Hang to dry away from sunlight.
- OCCASIONALLY - Hand wash in mild detergent to help prevent mildew, rinse and hang to dry. We like McNett’s Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. McNett’s MiraZyme or Sink the Stink is good if your PFD has developed a funk, or you can use all natural Surf Remedy to shed the stink!
- SEASONALLY - Inspect PFD for tears and holes, be sure zippers and buckles are working properly. If material is faded the fabric has probably lost strength. Foam deteriorates over time, so test your PFD and be sure it keeps your mouth out of the water. If you notice fraying of fabric or straps, serious UV damage, or crushed foam, please discard and replace with a shiny new MTI PFD.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.